Fractory is an automated on-demand manufacturing platform connecting engineering and manufacturing companies. We provide a full service - from quoting to manufacturing and delivery, taking responsibility for every step.
The company was founded by 3 founders with more than 85 teammates who rallied around the vision of making manufacturing more efficient.
We are changing how manufacturing procurement works. You are probably used to ordering stuff online in just a few minutes. It is possible to do the same in manufacturing without waiting days to receive quotes.
We operate in 4 countries (EE, Finland, the US, and the UK). In parallel, we are working on replacing our core financial system. The Fractory finance team has 3 people, and due to growing responsibilities, we are looking for an additional team member. You will be responsible for 2-3 end-to-end legal entity accounting, which among others, means
- Booking all non-CoGS expenditures
- Booking accruals
- Bank and card reconciliations
- Participating in the consolidation process
- Ensuring accuracy in sales and CoGS bookings
- Relationship management with local last mile-accounting providers (VAT, payroll, annual report, etc.)
- Processing payroll in collaboration with local last-mile accounting provider
- Participating in designing global policies and being responsible for applying them to the local context
- Actively participating in automating the accounting flow
We’d like you to have
- Be balance sheet competent or qualified legal entity accountant
- Have a very strong understanding and application of accounting principles
- Speak and write excellent English
- Have professional communication skills and a sense of responsibility
- Be able to work well in a team and collaborate well, but also can execute independently
- Focus on improving and building sustainable and scalable processes
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a very-fast growing team. We are set to expand to 2 additional countries in less than 12 months
- Cooperative and helpful colleagues in your team and the company as a whole
- Team events - indoor and outdoor activities
- International team
- Flexible combination of home and office-work
- Occasional travel to the countries being responsible for
- Competitive salary and motivational package
- Equity options
Our 3 founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of the key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. We are passionate but down-to-earth, creative but realistic. We love to take on challenges because we see the fun in them… and we love to have fun!