Fractory is an automated on-demand manufacturing platform connecting engineering and manufacturing companies. We provide a full service — from quoting to manufacturing and delivery, taking responsibility for every step.
We are changing how manufacturing procurement works. You are probably used to ordering stuff online in just a couple of minutes. Now it is possible to do the same in manufacturing without waiting for days to receive quotes.
The company was started by three founders and has rallied more than 70 teammates around the vision of making manufacturing more efficient.
Your role in our business will be to work with the incoming requests, both through the platform and via any developed clients you have found and made in-roads with, to ensure they get the best out of Fractory. You’re there to make the process smooth and easy.
- Be part of the account management team at Fractory
- Pick up on incoming quote requests, review the design files for machining
- Consult with the end client and troubleshoot any file issues
- Provide production consultation and feedback
- Manage your own time effectively to build a long-lasting pipeline
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Provide customer feedback to the dev team for further improving the platform
We’d like you to have
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Forward-thinking, “let’s do it” attitude
- Previous experience in CNC machining or sheet metal production
- An understanding of CAD/CAM programs is essential
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Very good in verbal and written English and also Finnish
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and motivational package
- Equity options
- Rewarding monthly sales bonus
- Office in Turku with flexible working possibilities
- Team events – both indoor and outdoor activities
- International team
Our three founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of the key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. The market for on-demand manufacturing is huge. Sheet metal and CNC alone are around 90 billion in the EU. Our goal is to be the number one on-demand manufacturing platform. Join us, and let's make it happen!