Fractory is an automated on-demand manufacturing platform connecting engineering and manufacturing companies. We provide a full service — from quoting to manufacturing and delivery, taking responsibility for every step.
We are changing how manufacturing procurement works. You are probably used to ordering stuff online in just a couple of minutes. Now it is possible to do the same in manufacturing without waiting for days to receive quotes.
The company was started by three founders and has rallied more than 70 teammates around the vision of making manufacturing more efficient.
As a Logistics Manager, you will develop and oversee the whole logistics process in the US. You will build long-lasting relations with our partners and make sure we deliver quality results for our clients.
- Strategic management of company logistics
- Process development and documentation
- Regular communication with partners
- Daily transport arrangements
- Work on various supply chain tasks and contribute to the supply chain team’s goals
We'd like you to have
- Previous experience in logistics
- Excellent communication skills
- Higher education
- Industry experience is beneficial
- In your work, you are systematic, and you have an entrepreneurial attitude
- You have the drive to grow with the team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary and motivational package
- Equity options
- International team and offices around the world
- Flexible working possibilities
- Opportunity to work with a super talented and fabulous team
Our three founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of the key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. The market for on-demand manufacturing is huge. Sheet metal and CNC alone are around 90 billion in the EU. Our goal is to be the number one on-demand manufacturing platform. Join us, and let's make it happen!